Hi everyone !
This is something related to my own life I’m gonna share with you today. The content is about my hobbies and the fields in which I have a keen interest. From a last few days, I have been just rambling in my mind with a question that how many hobbies and interests I actually have ? So today I listed all of my pursuits and subjects of Interest including my passion and profession whatsoever on a notebook and eventually decided to make a blog post on this.😉
So here is the list –
1. EDM Production. EDM is my life. It has become my passion and profession since I come across electronic music. Becoming an EDM producer is now my dream. EDM actually is the reason I’m still alive. How??… Leave it for the other day 😉
2. Hip Hop Music. Music is my natural element and I love regardless to its kind. Marshall Mathers is my forever inspiration of Life. My thoughts really influenced when I watched a short clip on YouTube about his biography. Since then, I have become interested in Hip Hop. I’ve decided that at one point of my life, I’ll try to learn the Hip Hop music. May be Logic will be my teacher 😉 as he’s my Icon.
3. Poetry. I never ever thought that I will be mesmerized by the spell of writing poems until the life fired a citric lemon on me. Being silent but since then, the words have been become my voice. Nonetheless, I don’t really like to read the poems of other poets. 😜
4. Songwriting. Then later, I developed another skill within poem writing, that is Songwriting. Now I have 26 poems and 26 Songs in my Library…😉 (Not much though 😁). I generally write Pop, R & B and Hip Hop lyric songs.
5. Listening EDM. If I want to make EDM, then it’s necessary to listen it first. I listen EDM a lot now. Martin Garrix, Mesto, Mike Williams, Bassjackers and Marshmello are some of my favorite playlist. 😉
6. Blogging. The whole credit goes to my first and probably the last girlfriend of developing my this hobby. She irritated me enough with her anti patriotism thinking that I dumped her also after starting this blog. There’s something related with an Exam. You can check out the starting posts of my blog for more details. 🙂
7. Photo Editing. I love to do this since the childhood. However I didn’t do much then because I didn’t have my own phone. As quick as I got one, I practiced it more regularly and when I become used to it, I started to make the slideshows of my edited Images which gave birth to an another hobby. 😉
8. Video Editing. After editing a lot of Images, I put them in a video and started the slideshow editing, to which I addicted so quickly. However, It’s just the beginning and I accomplished only 4 projects so far. One of them took 1 month to finish. 😛 Due to priority to other hobbies, I am unable to pursue this one at present phase of my life. I’ll try to come back to it later by any possible way. It’s still my hobby and forever will be. ☺
9. Photography. My mind is not limited to any single phase of any field. It wants more exploration. That’s why sometimes I edit my own clicks. Once I had fascinated by mobile photography and I loved to click close ups. Then later, I try to edit them in any mobile software (because I don’t have a computer) in such a way that It changes to something weird and unique. I really miss a Nikon lens. I hope one day I’ll be able to purchase. 😔
10. Digital Art. As I said that my mind wants to see every single phase of any field, so there it goes to a totally new world. The world of Pixels. 😀 This is called the ‘Digital Art’. All I remember that once I downloaded a sinple drawing app called ‘Sketch’. I love using it. Since that, I’m totally fascinated by this field. Fortunately, I can give time to my this hobby. Hope you remember those Quotes I posted on the blog and then those Illustrations and Graphics !!???…….and recently A gift for a blogger post. Through blogging, I keep up with this hobby also and want to Improve it more….☺
Particularly, I do Illustration, Typography and some abstract kind of art.
11. Graphics Designing. It’s also a branch of digital art but It’s more specific. That’s why I have added it as an another hobby and same for the next one also. Graphics Designing is one of my most prior hobby and it’s my passion also. I’m sure I’ll keep this alive for all my life and do something in the Graphics World.
12. Logo Designing. I’m always curious to know about the different different things that why they look like this ? Why not the other way ? It’s the case with logos. Every single logo of this world represents something regarding to its company and owners. I remember once I designed a logo which represents my whole 17 years life (I was 17 then 😉). I also created a special documentary of that logo explaining its strokes and graphics that what they symbolise. It’s so interesting and creative to work with the logos.. 😀😀
13. Calligraphy. A two couple of years ago, I wanted to change my handwriting style. All the teachers and classmates in the school like it very much, but I was not satisfied with it. I decided to change my writing style. Then, In the summer holidays, I finalized a book that I will write all this book on the notebooks and change the way I write by the time. The book was ‘The War of the Worlds’ written by H. G. Wells. That is the only book I have read and also written (😁…😜) so far in my life apart from the school books. It took me one month to finish that book. In that one month, I would write in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening with full consistency. Eventually, I succeeded in changing my handwriting style and I was so happy with it. I shifted it to 45 degrees angle cursive style but added some curves to almost all the alphabets. I became curious to know more about handwriting styles. I searched on Youtube, where I discovered the term ‘Calligraphy’. The art of handwriting. I just understand the basics and started to practice. I practiced enough that I inked every single corner of my rough notebooks (I still have that notebooks…😁). I practiced writing in the air, on the blackboard, on the walls, on the floor, on the soil and even on my arms and hands.. 😂😂😜😜 I made some Calligraphy pieces then until I shifted to Typography (digital art of writing). Even you can check out my post where I shared some of them Old Calligraphy Images by me.
Well, If I would explain the rest of 11 hobbies, the post will be too much long. So now you decide that which one should I explain in the next post ??…
The other 11 are –
1. Psychology + Neuropsychology
4. Sexology + Human Sexuality
6. Travelling by Bus
9. Graphology (a little)
10. Gynaecology (a little)
11. Essay Writing (latest)
12. Arrows (latest)
So please comment below about which one you want to know more. Or If you have any other question related to my life, you can ask.. ☺🤗
I’ll really thankful to you for your Interest in my life…..🤗🤗❤🌷
Thank you so much for reading…❤
16 thoughts on “|| My hobbies and Interests ||”
I think you should try and link cricket and beatboxing in one post.
I’ll try do it in next post..
Thanks much for reading…😄
Wow! You are busy!! Glad you have a lot of interests though! Personally I think it keeps our brains strong.
Yeah, that’s right….
It allows the Positive to flow…..
I’m not that much busy though..
Actually I manage my hobbies..
I give time to all, but in periods (like a few months is a period)…
Right now, EDM is paused..
Nd Blogging is going on..
Then, Essay writing, Arrows, and collecting more knowledge about anything is Going along with it….
Then later, I will pause Blogging and resume the EDM……
That’s how I manage..
Thanks a lot for stopping by here..
I appreciate your support…❤😄🌷🌷
That’s a really good idea.
I hope you will try this too..
So, when do you sleep? LOL.
Ohh I just forgot to add Sleeping..
Wow, you have a huuuuge long list of great hobbies! I’ll ponder with the other commenters on when do you sleep? I love a lot of things and wonder if I’m overdoing it too; but clearly not. I like the brainy stuff, the psychology and neuropsychology, but am really interested in your logo design and learning calligraphy too, so I’d love to see some of that.
Well, I just forgot to add Sleeping…😜😜..
By the way, you can check out my blog for Logos and Calligraphy images….
Psychology is fascinating, definitely…
Thanks a lot for stopping by!! ❤🙌
You’ve got me thinking I don’t have enough hobbies :0
I’m just getting back into music, I forget how powerful it is.
It’s strange to hear.
But why you don’t have any hobbies??…🤔🤔
That’s a lot of hobbies lol thats awesome. How do you actively keep up with all of them?
Lol!!.. 😂 Not too many…..
I use the switching method to manage my hobbies. Plus, I pursue my hobbies more than ANYTHING. I divide all of them in small groups and then switch between the groups….For instance, nowadays, I’m busy in formal writing, learning darting, blogging, and some other new stuff like knowing more about Genetics and Epigenetics…….So this is one group….The other group may be of graphics designing, art, photography…..But that group is temporarily paused now….I’ll resume it after a period of some months and pause the current one.
That’s how I manage my stuff….
I think by doing this, you can keep up with as many hobbies you want……🙂
Thanks a lot for stopping by here!..
And by the way, I forgot to add Sleeping in that.. 😂😜…
Lol, that sounds a lot like me. It’s great to have a lot of hobbies, it keeps your life interesting!
Our thinking is matching already.😁