Question of the Day – No. 46 Posted on June 8, 2018May 30, 2018 by Troy Headrick What are the top 10 things you love about your life? Share this:TwitterFacebookTumblrLinkedInRedditPinterestPocketTelegramWhatsAppSkypeEmailPrintLike this:Like Loading...
13 thoughts on “Question of the Day – No. 46”
1) very understanding parents
2) no financial pressure
3) have the freedom to contemplate for hours
4) can connect easily with anyone if I find them a positive influence on me
5) find it very easy to stay focused on tasks that I like doing say reading poetry, attending my philosophy classes
6) always have someone to be there for me when in low spirits
7) have enough time for those I love and really care for
8) feel at ease with myself
9) i am blessed to be an only child
10) feel very self sufficient and take pride in my solitude as I wanna save energy for ppl who are worth my time
Actually these are things i am grateful for but also love about my life :))))
Have visited beautiful places on earth quite underrated yet more like a soulful retreat
Can afford to day dream a lot and listen to music endlessly and be in la la land 😂
Ppl normally have bucket list like oh gotta go watch niagara falls or goto bullet train in europe
While missing out amazing places in their own country…
So well I wanna ask them have you seen dhuandhar waterfalls ?
You haven’t then go check it out
Good point! People tend to miss what’s near them maybe because it seems too accessible.
1. I have a very rewarding job which I look forward to every day
2. My job gives me the opportunity to travel and to meet inspirational people
3. I can spend my spare time travelling, I have seen some amazing places and met some amazing people
4. My parents blessed me with 4 siblings, each one completely different from the other and each with a heart of gold. They are my guaranteed best friends for life!
5. I have the most flexible, supportive and loving open relationship
6. I have things in life I am passionate about, like psychology and powerlifting
7. I have a best friend who I can talk to about my passions for hours
8. I have the free time to paint, draw and read…a lot
9. I can switch up where I live, where I work and who I spend time with every few months if I wish (quite easily)
10. I feel a deep connection with people, with nature and with life! That is the best part 😀
Good question! And I love your blog ❤ I have only just stumbled on it, look forward to reading more 🙂
I love that you love it <3
1) Blessed to have a very understanding, down to earth , humble husband.
2) Blessed with 2 cute, lovely daughters.
3) Not tied down with any financial burdens.
4) Have all the time to draw, write and do things that I like.
5) Have the time to spend on myself without any family obligations, ie in laws .
6) Blessed to eat good quality , unadulterated food .
7) Blessed to be born in a family which wasn’t financially poor .
8) Had a good upbringing without any troubles .
9) feel happy to be in my own space and experience tranquility.
10) Feel blessed to be alive each and every day.
1. The resources (time, etc) to be creative.
2. A husband who loves me AS I AM – not trying to change me.
3. Friends I can talk to at any time, about any thing – even after a year’s break.
4. My kids. Bless them, they’re amazing.
5. My pets. They love me as I am, as well.
6. Good medical care – it makes a HUGE difference.
7. People who allow me to withdraw when I need to, without judgement.
8. Movies – they’re a luxury to go to, but I love them so!
9. Books – I love reading, and of course…
10. Having the education that allows me to read, write, evaluate… I’m in a good place.
3. My imagination
4. My book collection
9. Being weird
This…was harder than I thought haha
I believe that from time to time we should stop and remind ourselves this. The more we practice, the easier it might get 😀
1 being a momma
2 the life I’m building with my husband
4 my soul sisters (have no biological sisters, but am fortunate to have chosen my own)
5 freedom of movement (to be able to just pack up and go away for a moment on a moment’s notice)
6 being on a school schedule (being home in the summer)
7 porch life (a love filled lemon scented paradise)
8 shared love of baseball
9 letting my ‘freak flag fly’ (the ability to simply be the me I am without concerns of judgment or repercussions)
10 how frequently and heartily I laugh with genuine joy and amusement
It seems that you have an awesome life! 😀