I’d like to thank j_matthewrobert for nominating me for this award! I feel like these awards are great ways to show how much you appreciate someone!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog in your post
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers of your choosing
- I’m a married 28 years old male from Romania.
- I’m very passionate about psychology and I like to find out the reasons behind human thinking and behaviour.
- I believe that we can improve our lives if we improve our thinking process and I do the best I can to help with this (so far, I consider that the best I can is not the best yet).
- In my opinion, self-knowledge is one of the best kick-starters and a must-have condition in order for us to improve our lives.
- Today I’ll finish writing the first draft of my book.
- I consider writing to be a magic method for us to put some order in our thinking.
- I’m a shy person.
Today I’m not going to nominate someone specific, instead I’m nominating all of you to this award because all of you are important for me so I’d like to find out as much as I can about you! I want to take a moment to thank you all for being here on Pointless Overthinking! You are the reason I try my best to provide as much helpful content as I can because I believe that everyone has the right to live a better life!
18 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger Award Nomination”
DM!!! I am honoured! I will happily accept this nomination! HEHE. And I guess I’ll write about it eventually. Lol
I’ll be waiting for this! 😀
Congratulations! And thank you for the nomination 🙂
Thank you and my pleasure! 😀
No, thank You! Your blog is a total joy and you’re a blessing to have!!
I started my morning with reading your comment. What a way to start this week! Thank you so much! <3
Thank you! 😀
You’re very welcome. You deserve it. 😊
Thank you! 🙂
Congratulations, DM! Also, thank you for the nomination, which I will gladly accept!
Thank you and my pleasure! I can’t wait to see your answers! 🙂
Reading the facts I thought it is about me (except the first one) 😀😁😊
That’s great! I’m glad you resonate with this.