I would like to thank both Ye Chen and Rakkelle for nominating me to this award! It is a huge honor for me!
- Thank to the blogger that nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How I started my blog
I started my blog because I needed a way to set my thoughts in order. While doing it I noticed that I started to feel more relaxed and more relieved so I continued. This thing sparked my interest so I began to search deeper inside me to learn as many aspects as I can about myself, but since I had no idea how to get deeper, I started to re-read the books and materials I encountered during college (I have a bachelor degree in Psychology).
Questioning myself is one of the best ways to get answers about myself so that’s why I started the Question of the Day section on my blog. One of the main reasons my thoughts were not in order was the fact that I didn’t know what to do with my life. I felt that I was not doing enough for me, for my family and for the world so this made me watch lots of interviews with people that try and succeed to make changes in our world. People like Elon Musk, Tim Ferris, Tom Bilyeu, Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins and many many others do something to make this world a better place so I want to do that too.
I’m wondering if this “thoughts not in order” problem is affecting other people so I’m writing my insights because maybe someone somewhere can read it and that person’s life is improving in some way because of this.
- Interact as much as you can with this awesome community: Even though you might be writing only for yourself, you should read other blogs so you can develop your writing skills, to get new insights about things and to meet new people. People are fascinating and you can learn so many things about them through their writing. You are alone only if you isolate yourself.
- Write about what YOU like: You’ll see that some posts have more views and likes while others have fewer. You shouldn’t follow the trend if you don’t feel like it’s the right one for you. Write about what you like and do it with all your heart.
- Journal of Chrissie
- Deb Payne Purnell
- Natalie Mansfield
24 thoughts on “Blogger Recognition Award”
Congratulations ..I enjoyed reading it
Congratulations once again! Your blog really gets people to think, and that’s a wonderful thing. Well done!
Thank you so much! 😀
Regardless of what answers are obtained, i think that process of questioning will always be valuable.
Yes, I totally agree with you!
Thank you for the nomination! 😀 It’s much appreciated… I’m not sure I know 15 bloggers yet. Congratulations… And as someone who is currently trying to figure out what’s going on in her head, your QOTD really helps.
Thank you so much for your kind words!
Congrats and thank you!
Thank you and my pleasure! 😀
Congratulations and thank you, I like the content idea and I found more great bloggers.
Thank you and my pleasure!
Great advice – I totally agree.
Rachael | https://rachaelstray.com/