I usually buck the trend of list-style writing because generally, I don’t like it. It kind of seems lazy to me for some reason. But, I guess that’s the kind of mood I’m in today, so here we go with a list of the Top 10 Killer Combos in the world (according to me).
They come from a variety of subject areas, but I decided not to include people-specific duos like Sonny & Cher, Abbott and Costello, etc. (not saying those couples would have made the list anyway).
Here they are– in no certain order:
- Pepperoni and green pepper on a pizza
- Trumpet and tenor sax as the horn section in a band (definitely no alto saxophones)
- Peanut butter and jelly (even though I’m allergic to peanuts I respect that this combo is so loved by people of all ages)
- Rice and beans (there are so many dishes from so many cultures that involve some variation of rice and beans)
- Good beer and good pretzels (both must be of high quality or the thing doesn’t work)
- Sweatpants and a hoodie
- Copy and paste (how stupid would they be alone, yet how powerful they are together!)
- Chocolate and literally almost anything
- Stories with friends and a campfire
- Hugs and people who smell good
Admittedly, I didn’t think too long or too hard about this list and I’m sure I have omitted some really good ones. So please, chime in with your own below in the comments.
And if you want to know what I was thinking last week, you can read this post about the complications of over improved public bathrooms. There’s a good chance you may not have seen it last week because WordPress messed up the timestamp and I think it disappeared in the feed.